[vdr] Re: pic viewer 20020716

On 2002.07.16 12:45 Alessio Sangalli wrote:
> ok there is a new version of the pic viewer:
>
> http://www.manoweb.com/alesan/vdr/PIC-20020716.tgz
>
> it has resolution and quality switches. Please test all the
> resolutions (from 'a' ... to 'f' (especially the 'd' one)) and play
> with quality settings.

it works very well.

> today I'll work to realize a little browser for pictures and a proper
> slideshow mode.

it would be very nice to slide through the pics with the
ir-remote-control.

i have attached a "better" makefile which also works if the libraries
are not at the default installation path.

is it possible not simply resize the pics but aspect the ratio.

Bye

Oliver

--
Dipl. Inf. (FH) Oliver Joa
senior IT-architect

Gatrixx NetSolutions GmbH
Karl-Goetz-Strasse 5
97424 Schweinfurt
Fon +49 9721 797 420
Fax +49 9383 999-58
Mobil +49 160 47874 62
E-Mail ojoa@gatrixx.com, ojoa@gmx.net, oliver@j-o-a.de

Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter:
http://www.gedif.de/

-- Type: text/x-makefile

Home | Main Index | Thread Index