[vdr] Re: Perfect remote control?

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:10:57 +0200, "Matthias Queisler"
<webmaster@internettest.de> wrote:

> If you got one, please tell me where I can get it and how expensive it
> is.

I have a Pronto and multiple OneForAll Digital4.

I selected the OneForAll because it has separate cursor and
play/stop/... keys. This is more intuitive than the use of the number
keys in play mode. As far as I can remember they cost about 40 EUR at
the MediaMarkt.

The Pronto was more expensive (about 300 EUR) but I use it to control my
complete home-cinema. VDR can be controlled easily by programming
appropriate buttons on the touch screen. I have the same button layout
for all my sat receivers (Humax, Galaxis, D-Box, VDR) with special pages
for distinct functionality. This all makes control easy, even for my
kids and my wife. ;-)

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index