[vdr] Re: Master-Timer 0.5.10

> > It asks for each timer and put's it into done - so far so good, but it
> > would be great if it removes the timers marked as "done" also directly
> > from vdr, at least with an extra option.
>
> Just run run-mt.pl(, or only done.pl.)

Thanks - did'nt thought of that ;-)

Another thing - maybe you've as easy an answer:

Now entries as such are in my "done" file:

Star Trek - Der Film|"

Description :"Unter dem Befehl seines alten Kommandanten James T. Kirk soll
<snip>

As you can see - the description is inside done as well, not only
title+subtitle as mentioned in the documentation. Is that a bug or a feature?
(done did'nt print any feedback of actually deleting a timer and it seemed it
did'nt do anything)

More:
What do those errors mean:

Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./process_summary.pl
line 103, <FI> line 74.
<repeated several times in line 109 and 137>

Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./donefromvdr.pl line 103, <FI>
line 74.
<repeated several times in line 109 and 137>

Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./donefromvdr.pl line 212,
<$socket> line 52.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index