[vdr] Re: DXR3 support patch for vdr-1.1.5

On Tuesday 23 July 2002 10:53, Steffen Koch wrote:
> Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:
> > BTW: I've tested your latest DVD player plugin with "X-Men" and
> > "Raumpatrouille". In one case I had a complete program crash, and on
> > several occasions the menu didn't work as expected. Are you interested in
> > fixing this? I can lend these DVDs to you if it helps.
> >
> > Oh, one more thing: I'd really appreciate if the DVD player would react
> > on the default "up/down/left/right" keys when in menu mode. I never
> > really understood why you had to use the number keys for this...
>
> looks like the beginning of a flame-war.... ;-))

look who's speaking   ....  just kidding ;-))

Lets not get into a flame-war, i know there are enough defects in my own code.

And everybody is herby granted the exclusive and no transferable rigth to call
the DVD plugin code trash.

Have fun

    Andreas

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index