[vdr] Re: (slightly OT:) VDR to VCD?

Thomas Keil wrote:

> Since I managed to compile AIO17.07 with all features :D (thanks for all
> the help guys!) I'm trying to do the next tricky thing:
>
> Making a VCD from VDR-Files.
>
> I know that there's the "tovcd"-tool, but I want to do it "by hand" so
> that I can create several tracks, nifty menues etc.

Peter Hofmann has set up some howtos under http://www.pxh.de/fs/svcd/
showing how to creat svcds from vdr files "by hand". By changing the
encoders parameters you should be able to create vcds too.

I've set up some scripts for the various steps and can put them on the
web if required.

HTH
Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index