[vdr] (slightly OT:) VDR to VCD?

Hi all,

Since I managed to compile AIO17.07 with all features :D (thanks for all
the help guys!) I'm trying to do the next tricky thing:

Making a VCD from VDR-Files.

I know that there's the "tovcd"-tool, but I want to do it "by hand" so
that I can create several tracks, nifty menues etc.

I have to admit though that I already fail to create a suitable MPG-file.

Apparantly I don't know which parameters to use on mencoder/transcode.

Mencoder apparantly doesn't produce a real mpg-file (vcdimage doesn't
like it), and transcode does produce real mpg but only with green
diagonal stripes :-(

Does anyone already know suitable parameters for either of the encoders?

Oh and by the way: is it possible to encode all vdr-files with transcode
at once (like mencoder can do it with pipes) or do I have to cat them
together somehow?

Thanks
Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index