[vdr] Re: new version (0.0.2) of DVD plugin for VDR developer version 1.1.5

On Wednesday 24 July 2002 09:13, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Andreas Schultz wrote:
> >   [so, when do i get my cDevice rewrite now *g*]
>
> Ok, ok, since apparently your life depends on this, I'll see what
> I can do over the weekend. Can't make any promises, though...

No, no, it doesn't and the "*g*" should say as much. I just couldn't resist...

Andreas

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index