[vdr] Re: ] Re: new version of the image viewer

Dariush Forouher wrote:

> Yes, that was the problem! I store the videos in /ablage/vdr.

are you the guy on #linuxdvb right?

> Although some images can't be displayed

I'm interested in this: which images? which format etc.

> encoding takes about 20 seconds in default qualtity. But I think that
> depends on CPU (my box has currently a 166Mhz one).

the main problem is not generally the encoding, which shouldn't take so
much time, but the resizing of the image. I'll have to work on that.
Which resolution are the original images you wanna display?

bye
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index