[vdr] Re: DOC Project

Am Montag, 29. Juli 2002 01:27 schrieben Sie:
> Hallo Thomas,
>
> Am 28.07.2002 18:13 Uhr schrieb "Thomas Keil" unter <tk@commedia-group.com>:
> > Well, with a little help (correcting, suggestions, etc from the
> > software's Authors and the mailing list) and Hubert's OK to "steal" a
> > little from is Site I would be willing to write a real HOWTO for VDR,
> > AIO and Patches both in English and German.
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> I would be willing to help!
>
> Ciao,
>
>     Achim

That would be great, since I'm a littlebit helpless on all that patchin,
compiling and searchin hints on doing that in the mail archiv ...
Computer are like air conditioners: They stop working properly if you open
windows!
-------------------             http://ixi.thepenguin.de