[vdr] Re: What about creating a newsgrop or a forum?

On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 15:08, Thomas Keil wrote:
> And yes, sometimes I REALLY wish we had a nice forum,
I don't think that a web forum would be a good idea. A forum would have
much more postings per day, because more people have the knowledge to
use it and because it's easier to post. Forums are generally anonymous
and if I look at other ones like 'heise online' sometimes the language
seems to be not very different to a chat. Maillings are more serious.

ciao
Dariush
--
PGP Fingerprint: 0x886C99A1