[vdr] Re: OT: How can I generate beeps when Power Down is reached?

On Mon 07 Oct, Rene Bartsch bloviated thus:

> Can anyone give a hint how I could generate something like beeps when
> Power Down has been reached?

If the system is relatively recent and has APM BIOS you should be able
to get the machine to power itself down so the indication will be that
the machine switches itself off (i.e., power light goes off).  Check
out the APM HOWTOs.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon@rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most
  of the time he will pick himself up and continue on."
- Winston Churchill

-- Type: application/pgp-signature