[vdr] No power-off after installing nvram-wakeup

Hello,
after installing nvram-wakeup-0.04b on my system
(MB= Gigabyte GA-7VTXH, Suse 8.0)
with make MB=31 AKTUALLY_WRITE=ON
and then make install
i tried the 6 minute test
./nvram-wakeup -s ... (like diskribed)

At the next reboot the harddisk wasn't found any longer.
(the system startet from the Suse 8.0 DVD i had forgotten in the drive)
After removing the DVD i tried again, without success.
After some playing around the system found the hdd.
To be shure that the system has the original state like before i flashed the
bios
with the version i had in there before trying nvram-wakeup.

But since the system does not switch off the power when going down.
One can hear the hdd stopping and it says - runlevel 0 reached,
but the power-supply (and it's fan) are still running.
Before this (without nvram-wakeup installed)
the system really did shut-down completely.

So, the question is which files are maipulatet by nvram-wakeup
that may cause this behavior.
Btw, I can't find the START_APMD parameter in yast
(sorry, but I am still working on my Linux and Suse knowledge),
please tell me where i can find it.

I hope somebody can help (I hope today, because it's weekend :-) ),
thank you,
Harry