[vdr] Re: Child protection / access control module

what a comment. Isn't it an easy answer to just answer yes/no ?

> Once upon a time parents let their children raise by machines.
> And see, there was distrust between parents and their children ...
>

> What about teaching your children to handle information?
> If you sit together in front of the TV you'll be surprised how intellegent
> and maturely they can be if supported well by their parents.

whoaa how intellegent. But what if you are not at home ? Maybe some people
have to work. But surely this discussion is not for this list.

> But a lot of parents have a lot of better to do than teaching their
> children how life works.

And you know it better ? If he has the wish why not answer him or ignore the
mail. Such theoretical discussions about child and how to handle them is not
the topic of this list

> Ever realized this is the world of OpenSource based on trust instead of
> censorship? And trust is based on reciprocity (even with your children)!
>
> Rene

If I had children I didn't want them to see accidently stuff like porn or
other things like killing or brutality....

No this is not a topic for this list.

As I can say nobody is working on that. Maybe if the favourite channels are
ready some needed things for that are in vdr , dunno

Greets

Steffen

--
counter.li.org : #296567.