[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.23

Hi Klaus,

vdr-1.1.23 and the ll-dvb driver 02.02.2003 didn't work well with my equipment.
HW 3Hauppauge DVB-S Cards:
DVB0 Nexus 2.1
DVB1 DVB-S 1.3
DVB2 DVB-S 1.3 -> the Cam is at this card so i can watch to FTA channels when recording

with this i get the following problems:
when i tune to a PW channel, i can view it for about 1 minute then the picture freeze,
and i have to restart vdr. If i restart vdr with a tuned PW channel this channel is
viewed after restart, when i then tune to another PW-channel nothing more is shown on
TV (black screen).
FTA channels works everytime.

if I put the Cam to the Nexus Card (DVB0) i can zap as often i want between FTA and
Crypted channels, and all works well. But i don't want to connect the cam to my primary
card, because then i can't watch FTA channels -> why because i comment out the
DO_REC_AND_PLAY.... and DO_MULTIPLE... because this didn't work well -> vdr crashes
when recording.

when i use the driver from 12.08.2002 from your page everthing works fine regardless to
which DVB Card the Cam module is connected.

Gerald