[vdr] Re: Streaming-Plugin Windows client for unicast

At 17:48 03/02/2003, you wrote:
First thing: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

Finally there's someone with exactly the same problems that I have, too. I am
the developer of the stream-Plugin (for 1.1.x) and I've coded all of the
Multicast-Stuff without being able to test it!!

Second thing: I'm afraid there was never a Windows-Client for Unicast planned.
You could try to setup an ffserver, which you can poll by with windows
machine using M$' rtsp/http urls.
There's
http://dvbvideolan.mine.nu/dvbvideolan/

should be possible to make it compatible with vdr streaming somehow...