[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.23

Hi Gerald,

>kernel buffer empty

Please have a look at transfer.c and search for

if (!gotBufferReserve) {

Uncomment this function & your buffer problems should
go away. However to get reproducable results during CAM
testing, please use a vanilla VDR (apply the patch after
testing ;o)) or make a vanilla / patched  VDR directory pair.

Applying the bufferreserve will also prevent most audio
cut outs during naviagtion on the OSD while LiveAC3ing

> forgot to say that i also did the tests, w/o the new ci.c.

Of course tests should be done using the mods I made in
ci.c (download from Klaus'  ftp site) We need to know if
the CAM stuff is *really* working before Klaus can
release the next stable (otherwise it wouldn't be
_stable_ ;o)

Greetz,
Reinhard

---