[vdr] Re: AW: Re: VDR developer version 1.1.23

Hi Hagen,

> > Please have a look at transfer.c and search for
> > if (!gotBufferReserve) {
> > Uncomment this function & your buffer problems should
> > go away. However to get reproducable results during CAM
> > testing, please use a vanilla VDR (apply the patch after
> > testing ;o)) or make a vanilla / patched  VDR directory pair.

> Sure, the kernel buffer errors are away, but - with this "patch"
> my vdr eats a lot more cpu :-(

Sorry, but this is clear (or it was for me ;o)). You just can't drive
a Porsche and expect the mileage of a Swatch Smart ;o)). The
AC3 via DVB pretty much slams the "usage meter" for the DVB,
but, hey it works ;o)) (and I can finally ditch that stupid soundcard
which never really worked with Suse 7.3)

Greetz,
Reinhard

---
Mail is certified Virus Free.