[vdr] Re: AC3overDVB with mplayer ? possible ?

Hi,

the latest CVS MPlayer works again with hwac3 over DVB. Get a snapshot
from today (http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/cvs/MPlayer-current.tar.bz2)
and compile. Make sure you copy the libavcodec dir from the rc3 release
folder into the snapshot dir, because the snapshot dont have the
libavcodec inside.

I havent tested it really, because i compiled to new MPlayer today over
SSH. ( i cant hear my speakers over SSH ;o), but there are no errors about
hwac3 any more. Will test it, wenn i get home today...

mfg
Andre Neumann

Christian Jacobsen sagte: