[vdr] Re: Read/Write Simulatneously

Jan Ekholm wrote:

>yes (developer version)
>
>this is called time shifting

Is this working with only one card?

with the development version of VDR (1.1.x) and NEWSTRUCT drivers. The recent relases of VDR only work with NEWSTRUCT drivers.

What do you mean with "new firmware"? The new DVB drivers that have been
released this year, or something else? I use DVB drivers that are
it was first relased in september/october 2002.

about
one month old, and with those drivers it is not possible using one single
DVB-c card (the image broke up into mosaic).
I don't know about dvb-c cards. I can do this with a DVB-S full featured card.

bye
as

--

How to build a lirc receiver