[vdr] Re: Read/Write Simulatneously

> Does the developer version (1.1.2x) + 1 DVBS card (1.3) support time shift?
That works fine for me. I use a quite current cvs-version of the driver
and a plain vdr or a vdr patched with AC3. IMHO 2.5.55+ Kernel with the
current dvb-kernel (from cvs) driver performs a lot better (in terms of
system performance), but i am not using this because i miss CDFS under
2.5 a lot.

--
Tim Schröder <tim.schroeder@epost.de>