[vdr] Re: Read/Write Simulatneously

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Schröder" <tim.schroeder@epost.de>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 1:33 PM
Subject: [vdr] Re: Read/Write Simulatneously
> That works fine for me. I use a quite current cvs-version of the driver
> and a plain vdr or a vdr patched with AC3. IMHO 2.5.55+ Kernel with the
> current dvb-kernel (from cvs) driver performs a lot better (in terms of

How can the actual driver cvs be inserted in 2.5.55+. The kernel already
include
a dvd driver of older version. Do You update this one ore the old way by
having
a parallel path to vdr like DVB and let the kernel dvb be uncompiled ?
Does the cvs of dvb compile in 2.5.55+ or what patches are needed ?
Do mplayer and the other tools and plugins compile or must they be patched ?
THX
  Thomas