[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: graphlcd-0.0.1

hi,

i have been thinking about something like this for a long time.

how could we adapt screen layout to multiple screen sizes (without
hardcoding everything)?
i've had a look at the web-site: how (if at all) are vdr menues handled?

ciao,

Ulrich Petri wrote:

> c.siebholz@t-online.de wrote:
> >
> > Ulrich Petri schrieb:
> > > Would it be possible to add support for T6963 based
> > > displays?
> >
> > I'll try it, but unfortunately I don't have such a display to test.
> > If the timing is as critical as for the HD61830, I doubt the result
> > will be satisfactory without testing with a real T6963 Display.
> >
> > But, I'll try to lend such a display...
> >

> If you need a tester i'll be happy to help you.
>
> Ciao Ulrich
>
> --
> Info:

  markus schorer              fon 089.540.149.0
  daiserstrasse 15 RGB        fax 089.540.149.44
  81371 münchen               http://www.plain.de