[vdr] Re: VDR box based on EPIA-M board and Cubid case

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 04:37:34PM +0100, Ondrej Wisniewski wrote:
> These limitations are not a real concern to me. Can some of you VDR experts
> see
> any serious drawback to this HW setup for a VDR box ? Has anyone actually
> built a VDR box with these components ?
I got a epia-m-9000 and currently use it without a dvb-card together with
freevo. divx-playback works really good and the quality of the svideo-out
is ok. I'll put a dvb-card into it, as soon as my new cards will arrive.
One problem could be the limited power of the external power supply of the
cubid (only 60w). But the rest is definetly ok.

Bye,
Matthias
--
Matthias.Mueller@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de