[vdr] Re: AW: VDR box based on EPIA-M board and Cubid case

I don't know, if there is enough space in the Morex Cubid 2699, but i have a
112W ATX power supply (from Pollin, a german "Restposten" distributor,
www.pollin.de) for 5 EUR. It powers my EPIA 5000, 256 MB PC133 SDRAM, a DVD
rom and a Siemens DVB-s 1.3
Perhaps you can give it a try ... It's a Samsung SFX-108B, 112W,
100x80x125mm, Pollin item id: 350 275 (use the search on the website for
this number).

> Besides that, this is a nice combination, especially when disconnecting
> the Cubid fans - it's absolutely quiet. (Ok, the hdd is still there but
> plans are to boot over ethernet to have a 0dB system)

I'm using a compactflash to ide adaptor. This also makes an 0dB system and
boots even if the network is not available (perhaps you want to carry the
box to friends?).

Oliver