[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: dvd plugin version 0.2.2

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 09:30:55PM +0100, Andreas Schultz wrote:

> It should play those DVD, but you need a RPC1 drive and select the
> correct region in setup menu.
> What problems do you have?

If I put 0 to the region, I got a message saying it don't play on
modified DVD... and setting the region, it make VDR segfault...

But anyway, it's unconvenient to have to set the region for each DVD,
mplayer just plays them perfectly, like my standalone DVD player!!!

But I haven't tested with you new plugin ;-)

I'll try, thank you very much,

	Grégoire