[vdr] Re: mplayercluster plugin

On Montag, 10. Februar 2003 21:31 Gernot A. Weber wrote:
> It's me again :)) I forgot to mention: vdr version is 1.1.24... dxr3
> plugin version is 0.1.4...

I don't think the dxr3 is the cause (but I don't know for real).

I've experienced those concealing errors quite often when I was testing buggy
versions of this plugin. But I thought they were gone now.
Does anyone know what a "concealing error" is?!

I'll receive my DXR3-Card in the next few days, so I'll be able to test. I
know that the mplayercluster PlugIn is still quite unstable, and I will (of
course) stay on it.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt