[vdr] Re: Stromverbrauch

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:23:11 +0100, Axel Gruber <axelgruber3@gmx.de>
wrote:

> Are you sure you have a "POWER-Problem" ?
>
> Mo old VDR-BOX contain 8 Maxtor HD´s and 4 DVB-S Devices + 1200er Duron.
> That all i feed with a rather old 300W Power-Supply.

I have a similar configuration and the power usage is 220 W supplied by
a 300 W power supply.

My Multitainer with one DVB-S has a power usage of 55 W.

BTW, for those people which are limited by disk bays may use
http://www.listan.de/index.php?seitenr=f0001s7 to install 3 disks in the
space for 2. I just installed two of them and they work pretty good in
keeping the disks cool. The cooling fan is a bit noisy but that doesn't
really matter in the basement. ;-)

Emil