[vdr] Re: Stromverbrauch

It depends on how the Mainboard is designed.
Some genererate almost every required voltage out of the 5V line, other
distribute the load over all available voltages (3.3, 5 & 12V).
And on top of that there are large differences on how much power a power
supply can deliver on each output voltage.

CU,
Christian.