[vdr] problem with mplayer.sh

Hello list!

I have a running vdr-box here with vdr 1.1.23 and latest mp3-plugin.
Now I've compiled Mplayer 0.90rc4 for use in vdr.
Applied the slave-patch from mp3-plugin and compiled it.
It's running in console just fine but running from vdr displays no video
nor do I hear audio. In the log I can see that there are no problems
reported.
I can see Mplayer is playing this file(divx, but also tried different)
because of the status on the console.

I use the latest mplayer.sh (I think is jha006???) from the link on
Hubertus Sandmann's site.

Any hints??
Something I didn't read/saw??

Konrad Klösener