[vdr] Re: problem with mplayer.sh

Konrad Klösener wrote:
> Hello list!
>
> I have a running vdr-box here with vdr 1.1.23 and latest mp3-plugin.
> Now I've compiled Mplayer 0.90rc4 for use in vdr.
> Applied the slave-patch from mp3-plugin and compiled it.
> It's running in console just fine but running from vdr displays no video
> nor do I hear audio. In the log I can see that there are no problems
> reported.
> I can see Mplayer is playing this file(divx, but also tried different)
> because of the status on the console.
>
> I use the latest mplayer.sh (I think is jha006???) from the link on
> Hubertus Sandmann's site.

I don't know where the link from Sandmann's page points to, but the
latest mplayer.sh version is always available from
http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/VDR/

> Any hints??
> Something I didn't read/saw??

Can you start mplayer.sh from the commandline? Does it show you something
on TV?

Set "debug=true" in mplayer.sh.conf and show us the log (/var/log/messages).

Cheers,
Juri