[vdr] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: problem with mplayer.sh

On Tuesday 11 February 2003 21:45, you wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Just comiled Mplayer and it works fine without any editing of files or
> so.
> Software versions:
>
> VDR 1.1.23,
> Mp3-Plugin latest,
> Mplayer 0.90rc4,
> Mplayer.sh latest.
>
> Divx runs a bit sticky because I've only a Duron 800 with 128M RAM.

I dont know if Juris mplayer.sh has integrated support for decreasing quality.
with -vop lavc=x you can change the quality. x can be a value from 0 to 32 (a
sort of quality level) or the wanted bitrate if greater then 32 ( I guess
5000 would be a good value) further by downscaling you can feed 352x288 video
that will be displayed fullscreen and the processor has only near a quarter
of the work as with 720:576.

--
Regards
Steffen