[vdr] VDR developer version 1.1.25

> - Resetting the CAM slot in case communication breaks down.
> - Broken CAM connections are now restored automatically.

Hi Klaus,

still the same behaiviour like with all vdr-1.1.x > vdr-1.1.20.
After appr. one minute the picture freezes. Decrypting until
then is OK (picture and sound).

With version 1.1.25 vdr "comes back". The cam reset or
connection restore woks fine and let me controll vdr within a few
seconds again. So far an improvement.

Are there any more tests that can be done to help you finding
a solution for that problem?

Anyway: Right now I must stay on vdr-1.1.20 which works great
hear.

CU Norbert