[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.25

Am 16.02.2003 18:36:32 schrieb nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de (Norbert
Schmidt):

>> - Resetting the CAM slot in case communication breaks down.
>> - Broken CAM connections are now restored automatically.
>

>Hi Klaus,
>
>still the same behaiviour like with all vdr-1.1.x > vdr-1.1.20.
>After appr. one minute the picture freezes. Decrypting until
>then is OK (picture and sound).
>
>With version 1.1.25 vdr "comes back". The cam reset or
>connection restore woks fine and let me controll vdr within a few
>seconds again. So far an improvement.

Same here,

one thing else: if i start vdr on a fta-channel there are no debug outputs
about the cam <-> vdr dialog and entering the cam-menu isnt possible
(didnt wait much here, maybe dialog starts later), after switching to an
pw-channel dialog starts and menu is accessible.
After some time the cam doesnt answer and connection will be
restarted.

Johannes Lautner