[vdr] setting up vdr 1.1.21 + lirc....

morning list....

after trying to set up vdr1.1.21 and lirc with the newest dvb driver located
in the developer dir for severall hopurs i gave up.....

how do i manage lirc support to vdr? (i have compiled it with lirc support)
the dvb drivers recognize my ircontrol (testing it with avloadkeys and
evtest...) but it seems that there is no module that act as a brige between
lirc and dvb in the kernel (sorry i am not an expert)....

reverting to an old version... vdr1.04 was no success too... because the aio
wont compile.... because auf the old dvbdrivers ost include....(maybe it is
the gcc3 i use to compile with?)

ok... here is the final question... how do i get vdr 1.1.21 and my remote
control work together.....?

greetings
ralf