[vdr] Re: Prefermenu Plugin.

Hi Angelus,

We are surely interested by your modifications :)
Actually, I didn't had much time to update it lately, but some things
were on my TODOs:
- Update to the new cOsd class instead of cPlayer
- Use unique channel ID (definitely)

Can you post the code or diff (or email me directly, so that I can
upload it on my website).

Thanks.
Olivier.