[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] prefermenu plugin 0.5.1

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:26:36 +0100
"Olivier JACQUES" <jacquesolivier@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> thanks to DOm, a new major version of the prefermenu plugin is out.
> It is now fully compatible with VDR 1.1.2x without any patch needed.
> http://www.olivierjacques.com/vdr/prefermenu/
>
> You can check revision history for more details.

You ( we ) actually use setup.conf for configuration parameters and
prefermenu.conf for the list... the README has to be fixed :)

Olivier, what do you think about adding another Alpha setting for the
menu borders ? I like to have solid black borders, maybe someone else
likes a menu with no borders ( transparent ones )...

What about using the '0' key to tune to the previous channel as VDR does
?

What about showing channel info after the plugin tuned to a new
channel( as VDR does ) ?

I'd like to have a consistent look and behaviour with the standard VDR
interface ( which has no menu borders.. i know :) ).

Bye,
   ANgelus.