[vdr] CPU-load and channels.conf

Hi list,

I've noticed a strange behavior of my vdr-1.1.20:

Everytime vdr switches to a channel with that pseudo ChannelID "0" it
consumes 100% CPU until it is restartet.
This time it was Beate-Use TV of PW witch changet to a different transponder
(?),
and then everytime, when vdr does a EPG scan and reaches this channel, it
runns
into an errormessage, saying something about a timing problem (sorry, do not
know the exact message). From that point on vdr consumes 100 % CPU time !!

Any hints ?

Tilo