[vdr] Re: compiling plugins: "iostream" missing

On Freitag, 21. Februar 2003 16:42 Chris Wuetherich wrote:
> when compiling plugins like dxr3 or streaming there's a
> "dxr3diag.h:13: iostream: No such file or directory". I remember
> this working some weeks ago, something changed on my system
> but I can't figure out what it was ... any hint would be appreciated
> (btw. ffmpeg-0.4.6 is in parallel incl. symlink called ffmpeg).

On some very old c++ compiler configurations, the file iostream is only known
as iostream.h. Then it was available with both names and now (with gcc3.2)
iostream.h is deprecated and only iostream should be used ;).

Maybe you want to try changing that.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt