[vdr] ANNOUNCE:vdr-analogTV-0.0.1

Hi VDR users,

I would like to announce a new plugin "analogTV".

The input is from any video4linux (bttv) compatible device,
(like analogue tv-cards, (camcorder) grabber cards, webcams or the like)
feed it into "mp1e" - a wonderfull *real-time* MPEG-encoder - and display
the result on your VDR.

Just now you have possibility to view any analogue tv-program, primary
usefull for DVB-C users with limited digital channels.

The plugin uses the library:
  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/zapping/mp1e-1.9.3cvs.tar.bz2?download

Please carefully read my README for installation instructions.

Please test and post suggestions if you like it:
  http://akool.bei.t-online.de/vdr/download/vdr-analogtv-0.0.1.tar.bz2

Ciao,
Andreas
--
Andreas Kool (akool<nospam>@</nospam>akool.de * http://www.akool.de)
PGP: 3FBF2411 Fingerprint: B5 35 34 74 25 60 2A 7A  89 06 92 C4 08 BA A5 BD

Transmission of this message via the Microsoft Network is prohibited