[vdr] Re: AC3 and Denon AVR

PCM and AC3 is a different "layer", on that point the firmware of the amp matters, is has to support those wraped ac3
the "problem" is electrical the s/pdif from the dvb-s is ttl level (5V, like the digital out of the cdrom/dvd), original it would be <1V, personal i prefer a galvanic interruption, so i would favor a toslink connection