[vdr] Poll: DVB-C Analogue-Module - Do you want driver support?

Hi all,

maybe the driver developers don't think there is enough demand for
driver-support of the analogue-module (?)

Everybody who would like to have the driver support that module driver
should send in an answer to this thread; maybe there is enough interest
and we can convince the driver developers to add support for it...

I would love to see the module supported!

Regards,
Andreas