[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: dvd plugin version 0.3.1

Hi Andreas,

> A new version of the DVD plugin is available at:
> http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-dvd-0.3.1.tgz
>
> This version again requires a new special version of libdvdnav which can
> be found at:

http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/libdvdnav-0.1.4note2-vdr-as2.ta
r.gz

I think I found a  small bug in your newest release. If I watch
a DVD and go from FF to FR, the DVD still fast forwards ;o))
instead of fast rewind. I only had a quick look, but didn't find
the error (maybe in the lib? I didn't check this) Jumping with
the Green / Yellow buttons works, tho.

It seems to me (not 100% sure) that the output volume is
a little bit lower than with earlier versions.Did you change
anything here?

Greetz,
Reinhard

---