[vdr] Re: NOVA-S and crypted Channels!?

you mean decrypt

there is no linux driver support for the CI part of the nova-ci, it will work like a ordinary budget card with vdr, someone would have to reverse-engineer the windows driver to get the ci part implemented in linux (no doc, no help from the manúfacturer)
beside this, afaik the original betacrypt-cam will only work with certified stb´s (and windows is´nt one)