[vdr] Problem with mplayer and alsa9

Hi

At first sorry for my bad english :o))

I have a problem with mplayer and alsa
My Hardware:
        Asus P4PE
        2,2 GHz Cerleron
        DVB-Nexus
        Soundblaster Live 5.1 with koaxial in and output

I have the newest alsa driver libs and utils.
I use mplayer RC4 - i have compiled it with
--with-extraincdir=/usr/local/src/DVB/include

So when i try to play a vob file (thx trailer with 5.1 Sound) mplayer
/video/thx.vob it works over the SPdif output
but only in Stereo
When i try mplayer -ac hwac3 /video/thx.vob i get only bad noises from
the speaker ??
and i get a message from mplayer - Canīt set audio device /dev/dsp to
AC3 output , trying S16.....
and later - could not find matching filter / ao format !!!

When i try mplayer -ao alsa9 -hwac3 /video/thx.vob
the i get no sound and mplayer said - Could not open /initialize audio
device > no Sound !!!
Audio : no sound

Whats wrong with my alsa ??  When i try ac3dec -c 0,3 -P /video/test.ac3
it works perfect - when i demultiuplex the vob in video and sound
and use ac3dec -c 0,3 -P /video/thx.ac3 its works perfect too

Please help