[vdr] Re: ERROR: illegal video device handle (-1)!

Luca Micheletti <luca.micheletti@lucky.homelinux.net> schreibt:

>> You may use a DXR3/Hollywood+ as the primary device.

> But...this card is a product end of life???

Yes, which translates beautifully to: it has been tested, it is proven,
all possible problems are known and documented, and it can be obtained
at very reasonable cost. Check out eBay.

Actually, I wasn't too happy with the Dxr3 solution when I tried it, but
all the parts are still under development, so it's probably just a
matter of time until the Dxr3/budget combo can do everything
full-featured cards can.

Cheers,
--
Marc

If you cannot fly away, look down. You may be standing on your cape.
If that does not work, try yelling "wubba wubba wubba!"
 	-- SuperGrover