[vdr] Re: [Announce] Teletext Subtitles plugin

ok, I'll try it.  good that it displays on the DEBUG_OSD.

and yes I am speaking of the line 21 stuff.  As best I can gather, they
are "teletext-like" whether that means they are pure teletext streams I
dunno.  The best description I have seen is that a modified teletext page
is transmitted in between certain frames.  In the US streams, there is no
teletext stream, only audio and video and sometimes AC-3.

_J