[vdr] Re: DVB-C + analog-modul

Hi Oliver,

I don't mean to insult you but it would be very nice to browse
the mailinglist-archive before asking such questions... Just some
days ago I've startet a poll to ask for people interested in
driver-support for the analogue-module.

To answer your question anyway: No, it is not possible to use
the analogue-module with VDR right now because the module
is not supported by the DVB-driver.

Holger and other driver developers: How many people do you
think need to ask for that support before you spent some
time on it?

Regards,
Andreas