[vdr] Re: DVDs_with_DVD-VDR_Plugin_???

Hi,

i have the same problem found. If exists ac3 and pcm vdr2dvd.pl use only ac3.
My Stanalone DVD-Player have proplems with the audio format was in the DVD
if it not ac3. The only way to hear any sound ist to switch the sound from
bistream to pcm or back, if ac3 not available.

This option I haven't with the DVD-plugin.

regards,
Dirk