[vdr] AW: Re: SO-8859-1?Q?Play_"vdr2dvd"_DVDs_with_DVD-VDR_Plugin_??

I made a lot of DVD-R in the last months. All played well with vdr 1.0.4-AIO. The last one I made (Dirty Harry) was played well until I switched to vdr 1.1.25 and the dvd-plugin. I can see the movie but without sound.
Why ??

The same with DVD I bought. Rumble in the Bronx without sound. Lord of the Rings with sound.
Why ??

Frank Weidner