[vdr] Re: Osdteletext problem

> From: Seppo Ingalsuo [mailto:seppo.ingalsuo@iki.fi]
>
> Has someone in Finland & DVB-T had success with teletext? I get only the
> page 100 not found message on the top of the screen.

There is a problem with Teletext plugin when used with DXR3. The plugin only
listens to channel changes in Primary device so you'll never get any data as
DXR3 is your primary device.

With a short patch in cTxtStatus::ChannelSwitch() I was able to get it to
work (change the primary check -> "Device->CardIndex() == 0" or whatever
suits your configuration).

...at least this was the problem with teletext-0.7.6, I haven't tried the
latest osdteletext.

					Teemu